The Forestry Building was built for the 1905 Lewis and Clark Exposition and was the largest Log Cabin in the World until it burnt to the ground on August 17, 1964. It was located in North West Portland on the South West corner of 27th and Vaughn Streets.
This picture taken from page 12 of the book, Seventy-Five Years History - Columbia Baptist Conference, by Gordon Carlson.
|Return to Church History 1905||
Return to Church History 1964