The Twelfth Street Church
NW Twelfth Avenue near Glisan Street
pastorate of the Rev. Nicholas Hayland. The building was dedicated August
1, 1887. Cost of the building was $3,000 and the lot cost $1,300.
David Hagg, the oldest living member in 1952 was baptized here six days after the building was dedicated.
Pastors who served here were: Nicholas Hayland, Uno N. Brauer, August Westerberg, John Olander, David Oberg, Charles Asplund and J.A. Huggert.
"The Lord Hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." Psalm 126:3
Click here to read more about the 12th Street Church from the Notes of Harley Hallgren.